Saturday, November 27, 2010

Pictures!!!

Ok ok.......so I didn't totally give in. Yeah, I did. The Hubbs helped me find the stuff to upload my pictures. FINALLY!!!! I was beginning to think they'd be stuck on my camera forever!

And here are the pics I so wonderfully described in my "Good Morning Vietnam" post :)

If you start with the blonde Flock Of Seagulls pic, and continue to go left to right, they are as follows.......Child 3's Flock Of Seagulls morning do, containment unit for the older kids, dog-toenail-shaped-hole in butter, greasy dog toenail, guilty dog we lovingly refer to as "Fat Bastard", flailing piece of our garage with hornets nest under it ****I must add here that The Hubbs repaired this the next day with the assistance of his brother and Child 1**** , jar of yummy potty treats, broken lens on cell phone, Sammy 2/Deuce, the older kids raking leaves off the bushes

No comments:

Post a Comment