Friday, January 28, 2011

Whats that smell?

Sniff....sniff?
In a moment of caffeinated clarity at the breakfast table this morning.......I realized that smell was me. I can't be 100% sure, but I think the last time I showered was two days ago. Not that that's completely unheard of around here. But these snow days are really screwing with my days. I have to go on my computer every morning to see what day it is. THAT'S bad!
So The Hubbs is home today and decided to take Child 1 to "the beer making store" after breakfast. NO not the liquor store! I mean it's only 9am folks........what kind of parents do you think we ARE?!?!?! My beloved brews his own beer...one of the many reasons I married him. He's very resourceful! And tonight "the guys" are coming up to brew a batch. This includes The Hubbs actually doing all the work while the rest of us helpful folks just sit around and drink beer already brewed :) I LOVE brew nights. Anyway, he needed some last minute supplies and took Child 1 out before cabin fever completely overtook his person.
Child 2 is drawing pictures and Child 3 is still buckled in his booster seat munching on Cheerios and sipping on his morning milk. While child services wasn't looking.....I turned on a Laurie Berkner CD and asked Child 2(at the ripe old age of 2) to watch her baby brother while I hopped in the shower to get the sheen out of my hair.
It's amazing how wonderful a shower can make you feel. It was a quick one, but cleansing none the less. Good thing I don't have to worry about pesky things like shaving my legs or anything. Whew! Marriage is grand!!!!
Life is good..........beer AND cupcakes will be made in this house this weekend!
PERFECTION SQUARED!

1 comment:

  1. I want beer and cupcakes.
    I was being productive the other day by ACTUALLY putting away the folded laundry. I heard a loud noise and discovered that "The Big Woody" doll had smashed into my favorite picture and broken the glass with his giant plastic head. Yay.

    ReplyDelete