Thursday, January 20, 2011

Newer Cupcake Creations

I have yet to update the Widget at the top of my blog with new pics of some of my latest projects. And seeing as I'm having a completely overwhelming feeling wash over me the past few days(ok, maybe that's an understatement), I'm doing this the quick and easy way by just posting the pics on here :) Forgive my laziness....something's gotta give somewhere! Right?!
This came out AWESOME! (holy patting myself on the back Batman!!) But I can't help it.....it really looks SO much better than it did in my head! (hence the surprise in my "voice" and the back patting)




For my 13 year old niece! Very chic :)

Fun with Fondant

Check out the buckle! So cute!

This is by far my most favorite TASTING cupcake yet! Chocolate Candy Cane: rich, moist, chocolate cupcakes filled with dark chocolate peppermint ganache(A-MA-ZING), iced with pink vanilla buttercream and sprinkled with candy cane pieces. YUM!


I have a TON of orders coming up now. It was kind of slow (thankfully) around Christmas and is picking up with a vengeance! I'm booked through March :)
Yay for cupcakes!



No comments:

Post a Comment