Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy Wednesday

That's what I posted on a friends' FB wall right before I dragged my arse to the nearest dentist where he promptly pulled out two of my teeth. The pain started yesterday afternoon. Making the mere opening of one of the minis' mouths hurt the very depths of my brain. But I had other things to worry about AND the Hubbs was at work. Bringing all three of them along for the ride sounded like the beginnings of a horror movie to me. Not to mention they'd probably leave with a deep seated fear of the dentist after watching him rip 2 of mommy's teeth from her mouth. Now I'd love to say right now that I feel better, but this is not entirely the case. If only there were a "Mommy Recoup" place. I think it would be packed all the time! But I think they would make extra room for people that just lost body parts and stuff like that. Then I could pop some "super" Motrin (which is the prescription The Hubbs is picking up as I type) and sleep until the pain wore off. Or at least until I were able to not squint when someone spoke to me in an even tone. UGH. And as I speak, the TV is babysitting my daughter....the cartoon on is called Olivia, and there is a JACKHAMMER on it right now?! Are you kidding me?!
So it's 2:30pm here....and I feel the makings of a loooooooooong day coming. Unless some miracle from the Heavens above comes to me and I'm actually able to take a little nap! But the minis have been a little........off today, NOT making things easy for the Hubbs. And in turn, probably won't be easy for me to sleep.
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. call Bean, go to her place. nap with Cooper. of course you come come to my house too, but the drive would be killer right now. ahh if only it was that easy. but I say, get outta ur cozy home and go take a mommy nap! you deserve it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete